- Tour Packages
- Weekend Gateways
- International Packages
Our commitment for responsible tourism & travel
Travel Chilli promote responsible travel to areas that conserve the natural environment and improves the well-being of those local people. We believe that responsible tourism promotes positive cultural and environmental ethics and practices. Understanding the potential harm that can come from promoting tourism through many of the delicate environments in which we operate is reflected on our ideology of 'leave no trace' tourism. Working with our ground operators, we promote responsible, sustainable tourism in all areas. We are committed to promote responsible travel and tourism
HOW TO BE A RESPONSIBLE TRAVELLER:
- When we visit beautiful places it's natural to want our holidays to have a positive impact on local people and their environments. Tourism is now the world's fastest growing industry, but of course with that comes the increased responsibility on us to try to reduce any negative impact our journeys may have on the environment.
- Responsible travel is about bringing you closer to local cultures and environments by involving local people in tourism.
BEFORE YOU TRAVEL:
Read up on local cultures, about places and learn a few words of the local language - travelling with respect earns you respect.
- We recommend to remove all excess packaging - waste disposal is difficult in remote places.
- Ask us if there are some useful gifts that you could pack for your hosts, local people or schools.
WHILE ON HOLIDAY VACATION TRIP:
- Buy local produce goods & products in preference to imported goods.
- Do not buy goods & products made from endangered species, hard woods or ancient artefacts.
- Respect local cultures, traditions and holy places - if you are in doubt ask advice.
- Use water sparingly - its very precious in many countries and tourists tend to use far more than local people.
- Participate in a local activity like a carnival or a fête. This way you really get the chance to understand local cultures and traditions - not to mention have a great day out!
As part of sustainability program, we work with people who, like us, seek to protect the places we explore and who are creating initiatives that are driving positive change. Which is why we’re pleased to be in partnership with our travellers with responsible.
When we're on holiday, we tend to be more laid-back about things like reusing plastic bags and water bottles or turning off lights. If we can adjust our attitudes and general habits regarding responsible travel we can make a real difference.